1. FastCase: This free app available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android allows you to search for cases that have occurred in all 50 states. See the FastCase Web site for more information.
2. Want to know more about your Supreme Court Justices? The app called PocketJustice gives you all the information you need in the palm of your hand. This app is $0.99 and available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android.
3. iJuror is a fast and easy way to keep track of your jury. This app costs $4.99 and is available for the iPhone and iPad.
5. TrialPad allows lawyers to update court files during the actual hearing. Lawyers can hook up any monitor or projector to their iPad to play videos or display images on the screen. This app is $89.99 and available for the iPhone and iPad.
6. Constitution allows anyone to review the Constitution for free.
7. Black Law’s Dictionary is a well-known law dictionary now in it’s 10th edition. Costing $54.99, it is available for the iPhone, iPad, and Android. The free online dictionary is available at: https://thelegaldictionary.org/