To send a print job start here: print.pepperdine.edu
To setup your printing go here for complete instructions.
Color Printing is $0.35 per side of a page
Black and White Printing is $0.06 per side of a page
Print accounting and print charges are managed by the University.
Charges go to your Pepperdine ID card’s linked Waves Cash Global account.
You cannot print if you do not have funds on deposit in your Waves Cash Global account.
Pepperdine has multi-function devices (MFDs) from Sharp (you can still call them copiers but they’re much more).
Students, Faculty, Staff, and Guests can print, scan, or copy on the MFDs using an account associated with their Pepperdine ID cards. Students buy copy and print credit here: https://get.cbord.com/pepperdine/full/prelogin.php
All students can print to all Sharp MFDs in public areas at any of the Pepperdine Southern California campuses (click here to learn about print credit for students at school of law). This includes the color-enabled Sharp MFD in the Law Library public area. Printing in color or black and white is possible and a document with a mix of color and black and white pages will only incur the higher cost for color on the pages where there is color.
Typically, print jobs are sent via the web using a web-browser interface. In nearly all circumstances, your document that you want to print must be in PDF format.
You transfer/upload your PDF file to the print.pepperdine.edu site and select your parameters (number of copies, etc.). If you want to print in color, you want to select a “findmecolor” solution (see video here) or “findmebw” for black and white.
Then once the document is uploaded, you go to the copier nearest you — Law School? go to the Law Library and see the copiers near the public services desk.
“Tap” your ID card or type in your Wavenet credentials (there’s a slide-out keyboard stored under the copier’s screen), select the print job you want to “release” and you have your document!
- You can check your account balance here: https://get.cbord.com/
- Your Waves Cash Global account can be used to buy food at the cafeterias on campus in addition to using the new copier/print system.
- If you want a refund, you can do that through the University’s cashier’s office within 90 days of graduation. (As per university policy for copier transactions note that the minimum refund is $5.00.)
- More info on how refunds from Waves Cash Global
accounts work is here (scroll to the bottom of the page).
- Students at the School of Law receive a law school-funded credit each term.