- Begin by taking clear pictures of your exam pages with your phone. Ensure that each page has your exam ID written on it as well as the page number (e.g. Page 1 of 5). The pictures should not cut off any corners of the pages, or obscure what is written in any way. See examples below.
2. Send your photos to your computer. Two easy ways to do this are through airdrop, if your computer is compatible, or email.
3. Navigate to the “Accounting and Finance Final Exam Upload” google form. For the third question, choose “add file” and then “select file from your device.”
4. Select your file from your computer. Only choose one of your pages per submission; you will need to fill out a new google form for each page.
5. Select “open” and your file should appear as attached. Submit the document and repeat for other pages.
IF YOU NEED ANY TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO INFORMATION SERVICES AT (310) 506-7425 OR SUPPORT@LAW.PEPPERDINE.EDU. GOOD LUCK!