Once you have received the email with your start time, end time, and password information, please login to Examplify and click on the exam you previously downloaded to take in ExamSoft.
- The question number you are on is marked in the left-hand column. Note that for exams with many questions, you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the down arrow to continue to view more questions. The example below shows 8 questions, but there are 10 total, viewable by clicking the arrow.
2. If you know an answer is incorrect, you may eliminate it from view by clicking the “eye” icon to the far right of the question bubble.
3. By clicking on the “tool kit” button in the top right of your screen, you may adjust the text size as well as add an alarm for your convenience.
4. If there are question attachments in your exam, you can access those under the “question attachment” header.
5. You may click “flag question” above the question you are working on, if you do not know the answer and wish to return to it later. This will flag the question number in the far left-hand column to indicate you need to return to the question.
6. The exam attachment will appear in your PDF reader and allow you to Print from your PDF application, typically using the printer icon at the top of the screen.
7. There is a timer at the top of your screen. (Please note: It is your responsibility to start and end your exams on time. Your exams must be uploaded by the exam end time and will not allow for a “late start/end time”)
IF YOU NEED ANY TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO INFORMATION SERVICES AT (310) 506-7425 OR SUPPORT@LAW.PEPPERDINE.EDU. GOOD LUCK!