ExamSoft produces the Examplify examination software used by many law schools and state bar examiners. This software is a secure essay exam word processor (and also works with multiple choice). Pepperdine Caruso School of Law allows students to use this software to take their midterm and final law exams. If you plan to use your laptop computer to take your exams, Examplify is required.
For a list of relevant Examplify articles, please view the links presented in this article below.
Examplify can be downloaded (http://www.examsoft.com/pepperdinelaw) and installed on your laptop computer. To properly use ExamSoft’s Examplify program at Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law, it is highly recommended you review the notes and instructions listed in the Exam Orientation Google Drive and Examplify Instruction Guide (for remote exam takers).
IMPORTANT: RETURNING STUDENTS – If you have not used Examplify during the current term, you may need to re-register your software for the current academic school year. To do this, simply follow the same steps for installing the program for the first time. Login to the Examsoft website listed above, and click on “download” to accept the new academic year’s user agreement and download Examplify. Follow the prompts for the installation and when prompted, accept the new academic year’s student agreement again within the program and then follow the remaining prompts to install the latest version of Examplify.
Before attempting any exam, we highly recommend downloading and running a ‘Mock Exam’ within Examplify. This will help ensure that the software is functioning properly on your computer prior to exam day.
For tips on how to maximize your remote internet experience, please click here.
For an instructional video that discusses downloading Examplify, taking a Mock Exam, Examplify features, and more, please view the video below.
Relevant ExamSoft Posts:
- Instructions for Taking Midterms & Finals
- Examplify Supported OS
- Downloading, Installing & Registering
- Taking an Open Notes Exam
- Removing an Exam that was Downloaded
- Recommended Examplify Videos
- Examplify Troubleshooting: Clearing Registration
- Examplify Troubleshooting: ‘The Application’s Service is Unavailable’ Message
- Examplify Troubleshooting: Examplify is NOT compatible with Mac OS lower than OS11 as of Fall 2022
- Multiple Choice Exam Features
- Examplify Feature: Word Count
- Examplify Feature: Calculator
- Examplify Feature: Tool Bar
- Examplify Feature: Numbering
- Examplify Feature: Navigating Back
- Examplify Feature: Spell Check
- Examplify Feature: Suspend Exam
- Examplify Feature: Notifications
- Examplify Feature: Checking upload status
- Examplify Feature: Highlight
- Examplify Missing Download
- Just Do It: Mock Exam in Examplify
- Examplify Instruction Guide
- Examplify Preparing for the Worst
- ExamSoft Users: DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MAC OS Before Finals
NOTE: ExamSoft will not support Mac OS beta releases. For more information on ExamSoft’s Mac OS requirements, please visit the ExamSoft website.
24/7 ExamSoft support. Live chat with a real person, not a chatbot.
For Student Test Takers Tech Support and Help, please contact the ExamSoft Test Takers Support line at 866.429.8889.