A small number of you experienced an issue last semester with Examplify during finals. The problem was that after downloading an exam in Examplify, that exam did not appear in the downloaded exams. This is a known issue with the software and one that ExamSoft is working to remedy but in the meantime, we have a workaround.
To avoid this interrupting your examination process do the following:
- Plan ahead: download your exam as soon as it is available and then reboot your computer.
- After rebooting, open Examplify, If you notice your exam is not listed under the “Downloaded” heading please contact Information Support immediately and we will give you access to an additional download.
- If you notice this right before your exam you can come to the Law Library Public Services desk. But it’s much better if you plan ahead.
When you reach out for assistance, please provide us with:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- The course and professor names related to the exam that is missing after downloading
- The date and time of your exam
We will assist you as soon as possible to provide you with an additional download. After we modify your exam profile to permit an additional download you will need to restart your computer before you download your exam.
If you run into additional issues or have further questions please contact our Caruso School of Law Information Services team at email@example.com anytime or call (310) 506-7425 during business hours. We can also meet you in person at the Harnish Law Library Public Services Desk.