It’s a brand new world and you are going to need all the right tools to help you succeed in Law School.
One of the most important tools you’ll need is access to TWEN (an acronym for The West Education Network).
As a new student you will receive (or have already received) an email indicating how you should register your Westlaw password.
Please do this as soon as possible as this will enable you to access the TWEN system which will provide you with course information placed there by your professors.
- Go to lawschool.westlaw.com
- Click on the “Register Your Password” graphic
- Complete Step 1
- Enter your Pepperdine email address and enter your Westlaw Password (provided in the email referenced above)
- Fill out your name, address, and other information
- Click on “Create Profile”
- Click on “Continue”
- Fill in your student profile and click “Agree”