The Information Services Department was loaned a 70” Touchscreen monitor by Sharp to test for potential use in the School of Law.
For lack of a better description, the Touchscreen unit is essentially a giant computer screen that can be touched by your hand or Sharp Pen. Features include:
- User-Friendly Tool Bar – lets you select a variety of drawing options with a simple tap of an icon.
Change pen color
Move and Rotate Items
- Use the Sharp Pen or Your finger to annotate and control the screen
- Activate the Eraser with the palm of your hand
- Save your annotations as a PDF for later review
- Dual Touch Interface – with two fingers, you can easily enlarge, reduce or rotate an image.
- Built-in Library of Backgrounds to use during presentations – includes calendar, to-do list, meeting log, graph paper and action plan.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage – great for displaying PowerPoint and annotating your slide deck.
The touchscreen will be in Room 207E of the Library until further notice.