Tag Archive: Printing Services
To send a print job start here: copierprint.pepperdine.edu
To setup your printing go here for complete instructions.
Color Printing is $0.35 per side of a page
Black and White Printing is $0.06 per side of a page
Print accounting and print charges are managed by the University.
Charges go to your Pepperdine ID card’s linked Waves Cash Global account.
You cannot print if you do not have funds on deposit in your Waves Cash Global account.
Typically, print jobs are sent via the web using a web-browser interface. In nearly all circumstances, your document that you want to print must be in PDF format.
You transfer/upload your PDF file to the copyprint.pepperdine.edu site and select your parameters (number of copies, etc.). If you want to print in color, you want to select a “findmecolor” solution (see video here) or “findmebw” for black and white.
Then once the document is uploaded, you go to the copier nearest you — Law School? go to the Law Library and see the copiers near the public services desk.
Swipe your ID card or type in your Wavenet credentials, select the print job you want to “release” and you have your document!
- You can check your account balance here: https://get.cbord.com/
- Your Waves Cash Global account can be used to buy food at the cafeterias on campus in addition to using the new copier/print system.
- If you want a refund, you can do that through the University’s cashier’s office within 90 days of graduation.
- More info on how refunds from Waves Cash Global
accounts work is here.
Don’t forget to setup your Wireless Network Access.
Internet: Wireless Network Access-
- Open a web browser on your device (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.) and visit any web page. You will be redirected to the WavesConnect website for your location.
- Read and agree to the Computer and Network Responsible Use Policy.
- Click “Start” next to the heading of “Current Students, Faculty and Staff.”
- Enter your NetworkID and password. That’s your short username, typically, first initial and last name ie John Doe = jdoe
- Select “Student” or “Faculty/Staff” from the drop down menu.
- Click “Register.”
- Wait for the progress bar to complete or reboot your computer.
- Registration is now complete. You must register your computer or device annually.