If you are interested in printing in color, please see THIS PAGE. The color printing is $0.35 per side of a page and is through the Law Library Sharp Multi-Function Device (fancy copier) and uses a completely different system where the charges go to your Pepperdine ID card.
Black and White Printing is $0.06 per page and is charged to a Law School specific printing account that is NOT tied to your ID card. To add print credit to your account CLICK HERE (Note that once you add credit, the amount is non-refundable but it does carry over between terms.)
Please note that the Macintosh installer only works for Macintosh 10.7 and higher. If you have an operating older than 10.6, you will have to either upgrade your system or use our Mobile Print Service FOUND HERE.
If you’re a Windows PC user and unsure which installer to use the following directions.
- Click on the Start button and then Control Panel.
- Click on the System and Security link.Note: If you’re viewing either the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won’t see this link. Just click on the System icon and then proceed to Step 4.
- In the System and Security window, click on the System link.
- When the System window opens, titled as View basic information about your computer, locate the System area below the oversized Windows logo.
- In the System area, look for System type among the other statistics about your computer.The System type will report either a 32-bit Operating System or a 64-bit Operating System.